Sunday, July 25, 2021

Endless circle

Struggles of an endless effort,
Fading away unseen,
With every drop of dew,
Every ounce of sweat,
Thirst never quenches

Wandering, running, 
An eternal search,
Is this my destiny? 
An unknown purpose,
Yet i march on...

From mountains to plains,
Deserts to oceans,
Rivers to lake to ponds,
Gathering everything in my path,
The burden dragging me,
An inch closer to wither away,
Destiny, purpose, just a hazy vision

Bursting from within, thundering,
Erupting, the engulfed emotions,
Every drop collected, 
Every drop reaching the surface,
Introspecting my own image,
The reflection reveals my true self,

A true form of myself, 
With a continuous strive to achieve,
Growing through life, candid realization,
A new self, pure within,
For i must strive harder,
As the true purpose blossoms,
I find my joy in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment