Monday, October 12, 2009

feels so good

well i am here to share my experience ...........

well first of all i am back to my blog and will start posting again as soon as possible,
i m enjoying my life here @ bits pilani hyderabad campus .... brand new campus with modern techno and new machines .
people here are very friendly .... especially the seniors whom i am a little close to these days ..... their wing is called WRONG TURN.

my friends here are so damn filled with enthu , all they wanna do is enjoy ..... even @ night 1 or 2 u wont find any reduction in the noise levels or the fun that we people have .........

and the greatest thing is COUNTER STRIKE ........ i have won the first match in the tournament many r yet to happen .......

till then its me Death Angel
have fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment