Saturday, April 18, 2009

after a few years ..........

going through the lane of memories,
deep down the thoughts and moments,
the fun the love and u and me ,
its only you that fill up them,

those days of fun , those days of love,
the days of joy , teasing others,
the moments of truth , moments of life,
sharing sorrow deep inside ,
forgetting sadness , enriching the joy,
talking for hours and reaching the sky,

the days we cherised are unforgettable,
the days of college , unattendable,
boring lectures and taunting the teachers,
the groups and gangs all together,
rumours and cheers all forever,
the days have gone but not forgotten,

its time we meet again,
u n me ....to cherish those moments
to see them again,
to enjoy the feeling we had once before,
our roads crossed then but now for never,
friends we r and friends we shall be,
lets be happy and so the world be.


thanks for being there ,
all ur deeds and ur support,
the gifts of happiness and loads of love,
listening patiently to those poor jokes,
want to dig inside those memories again
waiting to see u ..... everyone ...
and share those moments again,

2 comments:

  1. wahwa...wahwa...after reading this poem il miss our college days more dan watil hav too...i luvvd the poem..sravya

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to pick but one thing
    To take across the sea
    I think I'd pick a good friend
    To go along with me


    A friend is more precious
    Than any material thing
    She can make you feel complete
    And get your soul to sing







    And when that friend and I
    Set sail across that sea
    We'll fear no squawl nor storm
    Together strong we'll be


    A friend is more grounding
    Than an anchor or a rope
    He can make you safe, secure
    And fill your heart with hope







    When I've crossed that sprawling sea
    And stepped out on new land
    I will not be a stranger there
    I'll have my friend in hand


    A friend is more rewarding
    Than the treasures of that sea
    She can give you wealth through love
    Your spirit rich and free







    If I had to pick but one thing
    To take across the sea
    I know I'd pick a good friend
    To go along with me
    Across the sea of friends

    ......................................

    after a few years, what you have is not important... rather when you look back in life, what you had in your past is important.. you may have everything in life now.. but if you missed all those small happy moments in the past, you're gone.. cuz past can never be brought to present.....

    neways lovely poem which broght my past soul bac to me... excellent work...

    ReplyDelete