Sunday, October 5, 2008

A NOTE TO YOU

Walking down the roads,
hand in hand , i felt ur love within my mind,
ur eyes speak the words i hear ,
and ur lovely touch , oh my dear.

The lonely nights in those park,

you and me alone in the dark,
the smile on ur face ocassionally,
oh my dear, u appear so lovely..

the ride back to home on horseback,
those stupid jokes that we crack,
i forget the rest when ur near,
oh i love you my dear,

those 3 words when i told,
i knew they would be back,
for none's so sweet like you,
oh my dear,i love you,

then came our marriage ,
with lots of people around,
they felt our love and our feeling,
with hearty wishes we live now,
and yes i do love you my dear,


---When i die dont forget me as you are the one in my life .........

1 comment:

  1. "I LOVE U"... Hmmm... u said these 3 word so beautifuly in dis poem... neva knew dat they may even sound so lovely... u know wat, ur gal will b very lucky 2 hav u in her lyf...

    ReplyDelete