Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friendship

for lives together i neva knew,
that soft grass with all that dew,
those drops of rain ,
the thrills of pain,
who i was , who i am !!~~!!

for i met someone ,

most important the one,
who stayed by me for all that came,
made me believe in my name,

such little time we got so close,

i knew that feeling that arose,
there at all my needs,
cant forget those deeds,
sharing our joy and sorrow,
never knew what had to follow,


friendship as it was named,
the feeling that made me lived,
he was the one i saw in my dreams,

for he let my life to flow as streams,

he wont be forgotten,
as he gave me new life from the rotten,
made me knew who i was,

those little thoughts , those little gain,
i didnt again have that pain

friendship is truely great,
if ur missing it dont be late,
thanks for being my frnd,
i will be there with u till my end...................


No comments:

Post a Comment